Friday, November 20, 2009

I know, I know

I know it isn't Christmas yet so I shouldn't be changing my blog background before Thanksgiving even gets here. But we are transplants to the midwest and around her people seem to go from Halloween to decorating for Christmas unlike New England. I suppose a lot of the New England tradition comes from the history back in those states and the founding of our country. But I am just itching to get my holiday decorations up and out for viewing enjoyment. With everyone being sick, myself included, I decided to change around my blogs a little. I'm not quite sure I like this background but it will do for now.

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh it's okay, just leave a little display for Thanksgiving too. That's what I do, as you can see from my blog. Call me "old fashion". I just like to give each holiday its' due:) Carol