Sunday, October 26, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs #10


Our assignment, if we choose to accept it . . .

is as follows-

This is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc .

10 Facts about Me

mmmh.....

1. I love to collect dishes.
2. I love to decorate - especially at Christmas time.
3. I love to scrapbook.
4. I do like to exercise but lately it hasn't been much of a priority. Actually for a long time now it
hasn't been much of a priority-I guess I need to fix that, huh.
5. I am 4' 10" -pretty short.
6. I am a born and raised New Englander.
7. I hate all cooked veggies other than corn.
8. I love the ecclectic approach to homeschooling.
9. My 3rd daughter was born on the couch in an emergency (not one of those at home planned
births). Although I would've done it that way but hubby was a little nervous. So instead he
got the crash course with this baby. And she is still a hand full.
10. I love to name my children those unusual, less common names (for the most part)
11. My favorite season is fall.

Well that's eleven but whose really counting anyway.

No comments: