Friday, January 9, 2009
ABC Meme at Homeschool Blog Awards
Here’s how you play:
1. Post a photo for each letter of the alphabet of anything that starts with that letter.
2. Write a few short explanatory, quirky, or witty sentences about each photo you post.
3. Only post one photo at a time (the meme can take as long as you want - a month, three months, whatever… you aren’t being graded). You can link them later in a blog post so they are listed in order if you are the list-making type.
4. If you want to join the meme, sign the Mr. Linky and use the “A B See Photo-Meme” graphic in your sidebar. Link your graphic to this post and announce that you will be joining us.
5. When you post a photo, come by and add it to the weekly A B See linky that we’ll be posting on Foto Fridays for those who have some alphabetical photo to share. You can sign it each week as many times as you have posted photos - one time for each photo linked post. Make sure you link back to the HSBA on your posts, too - so others can come and join the linky.
So if your interested in joining in the fun hop on over to the Homeschool Blog Awards site.
I've posted this photo for the letter "A" for Annie. I made this doll about 10 years ago when I had small at home craft business. I'm hoping now that the kids are a little older I can get back into it just a bit. Keep checking back some items will be for sale. They make great Christmas gifts during the holiday season.