Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook October 5

Okay, I am a day late on this daybook idea but here is my first attempt at trying this.

Outside my window... cold, rainy just plain yucky outside

I am thinking...how much I miss a New England fall day

I am thankful for... my husband and my kids

I am wearing... jeans and a new shirt from Goodwill

I am remembering...how good the sun felt during the warm summer months

I am going... to be taking my daughter to the orthodontist which she is dreading

I am reading...through the book of Isaiah

I am hoping... to find time to sew some primitive decorations for xmas and use a few for the churches cookie and craft sale in December

On my mind...not much right now, except how to make a link back to Peggy

From the learning rooms...how good Gabrielle is doing in math and how much the younger kids are learning about WWI

From the kitchen... fixing sandwiches

Around the house...trying to get caught up on the laundry

One of my favorite things~ the smell of pumpkin pie

From my picture journal...

Here is where you can join in the fun.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: