Wednesday, December 17, 2008

12 days of Christmas Meme

I found this Meme over at Sprittibee's blog. To play along you need to post 12 Christmas photos either one a day or 12 in one day or however you like. I like these kinds of meme's where they don't have too many rules to follow. It can very confusing for those of us who are new to the blogging world. I decided to try to post 12 photos one each day. I think I might be a little behind in this meme or I could wait until Christmas Day and then post 12 photos which would bring us to Epiphany. But this year I'm going to start today. I also thought, if I remember to do this each day, that I would include Bible verses that relate to the coming of a Savior. So here it goes...

This is one of my favorite nativity sets by Jim Shore. It was a gift many years ago plus we had a special coupon that made it really affordable.




Genesis 3:15 - I will put enmity between you and the woman,and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head and you shall bruise his heal.

The first promise of a Messiah.

1 comment:

KarenW said...

Beautiful nativity set! Great idea to include a verse. Wish I had thought of that.