Friday, December 19, 2008

Show and Tell Friday-These are a few of my favorite things

This is my first post with this meme over at Kellishouse.blogspot.com but I think it will be alot of fun. I'm posting some pics of my favorite christmas ornaments. What else is there this time of year, right?













These have been collected over the years from New England to Wisconsin from various christmas stores or primitive shops.

I also have a few things that sit on shelves during the holiday season. I love the primitive decor both during Christmas but also year round. I think I need a bigger house.





Maybe next time I'll post of few of the ornaments from our victorian tree. Hope you enjoy browsing around as much as I do on your blogs.

5 comments:

Manda said...

I love your ornaments and their placements too! So cute!

Merry Christmas!

Linda C

Linda C said...

Sorry! I didn't realize my daughter was signed in and I commented under her name Manda.

Linda C

Carla said...

Great Snowmen (and Santa:)

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

Thanks for sharing your favorite ornaments. I like snowmen too.

Elizabeth

Lois Christensen said...

What cute ornaments! Love the snowmen!