Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On the 5th day of Christmas . . .

On the 5th day of Christmas . . . this family celebrated with lots of different appetizers and attending Christmas Eve service at church. The day was pretty relaxing. It was nice cooking in the kitchen with my older girls Gabrielle, Arianna and Natania. Annaliese helped a little bit too but her arm is still sore. She managed to help peel some cucumbers and to make onion dip, her favorite, mine too. Today was opening stockings day at our house. We've over the past several years let them open them during the day, especially when younger then I could get the cooking done. Here are a few pics. Enjoy!!









Here is everyone in their Christmas best. Micah said something funny to me tonight. I was getting ready and brushing my teeth. He came into the bathroom and said "mom you got good style." He told me how much he liked what I was wearing and my necklace. He says the funniest things.





Remember if you like what you read here sign up to be a "follower" of my blog or submit your email through feedblitz and you will automatically notified when my blog is updated.

Bible verse - Isaiah 9:6 "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: