Friday, December 26, 2008

On the 7th day of Christmas . . .

My oldest daughter Gabrielle and I went out to hit some after Christmas sales. It is always a good time to grab those holiday decorations while they are 40%, 50% off, sometimes even more. If you are in the Eau Claire, WI area I highly recommend Cranberry Cottage and Pinecone Manor as great places to find those one of a kind items.

Here is one of the things I picked up today. You'll have to check back next Christmas to view any others. Or sign up for the Holiday Home Tours again through BooMama's blog.



Bible verse: I leave you tonight with the verses from Luke 2:30-32 "For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for the glory of your people Israel."

Words spoken by the prophet Simeon who knew he was holding his Redeemer when Mary and Joseph had brought the baby, Jesus, to be consecrated to God in the temple.

Salvation has to come to us all in the baby Jesus.

No comments: